Monday 1 August 2011

Oc bits and bobs


do you know what I like?
vintage
do you know what I also like?
clothes.
WIN
so yeah, stuff for my OC.

her Bike (aforementioned, I just added it here for continuity)



everyday, sort of (am drawing it too, that should be more helpful)

srz bznz. Rarely, but sometimes you have to.
- most of her jewllery is vintage, or antique.



her motorbike gear. she only wears the helmet when she has to. Both the goggles and helmet are real RAF. Impressed the traffic copper enough to let her off a ticket, more than once. The boots are made by Ghastly, but hers are prettier.



2/3 of her knives. (mash up the two daggers, I couldn't decide. Her scabbard is nicer) A Venitian dagger, and a flick knife. She also has a hunting knife from her father, but she dosen't use it.
also, cowboy boots! real (Australian) ones. Hers are much more chocolatley brown.

edit - Dresses!!


http://defunctfashion.tumblr.com/ < c'est magnifique!! (seriously, a massive help, and full of beautiful dresses)

oh merde, I need to find her houses D: later, methinks.

hair and eyes -



No comments:

Post a Comment